WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with anonymous users and their computer or device, and do not provide references that allow access to their personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
In accordance to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the User are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the User.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are innate Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of cookies (lasting from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they manage the information they collect, they can be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provisions of the contracted service)
– Personalization cookies (they allow the User to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (information collected on the use made on the website)
– Advertising cookies (they collect information about preferences and personal choices of the User)
– Affiliate cookies (they allow the User to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract)
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on the Provider’s website are session and third-party cookies, and allow the Provider to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the User, as well as tracking and analyzing the activity carried out to improve and provide the Provider’s services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide by themselves personal data and are not used for the collection of the aforementioned data.
– Facilitating user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website
– Avoiding the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time they access the website
– Granting improvements of the functions and of the services provided through this website, resulting from the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies
When accessing the Provider’s website, the User is informed that if he or she continues browsing, several third-party cookies will be installed, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to the Provider’s website for the compilation of anonymous statistics about visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not mandatory to accept the installation of these cookies; the User can browse through our website regardless.
In various sections of the Provider’s website the User can install social network cookies, specifically the following:
- Facebook cookies, according to the provisions of its cookies policy.
- Google+ cookies and Google Maps cookies, according to the provisions on their page about what kind of cookies they use.
At any time, the User can access the configuration of his or her browser regulating the acceptance or rejection of all cookies, or only select those which installation is admitted, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser that the Users uses:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options> Privacy> Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Preferences> Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so the Provider cannot guarantee that they comply fully with the User’s browser version. It may also be that the User uses another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, the User can access the Cookies configuration directly from the options of the User’s browser, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see the help of the User’s browser for more information).
DESACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is usually modified through the browser settings. If the User does not want websites to place any cookies on his or her computer, the User can adapt his or her browser settings so that the User is notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, the User can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects either all cookies or only third-party cookies. The User can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that the User will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment he or she uses separately.
Please note that, if the User chooses not to receive cookies, the Provider can no longer guarantee that the Provider’s website will work properly. Some site features may be lost and the User may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that the User is not going to see advertisements. The ads will simply not fit the User’s interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt cookies configurations. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on the User’s mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
The User can get more information about cookies on the following Internet website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, the Provider does not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through the Provider’s website. This especially applies to cases in which the Provider’s website contains what are commonly called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if the User encounters this type of cookies on this website not listed in the above list, please inform the Provider or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how the User’s privacy has been guaranteed.