Company Name: Unison Routes, S.L. (hereinafter the Provider)
Tax Identification Number: B67087619
Postal Address: Calle Viladomat, 321, Ático 1ª, 08029 Barcelona (Spain)
Unison Routes, S.L., as the Data Processor for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD) and other legal regulations in force on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that the Provider has implemented the measures of necessary security, of technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all entered data.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of User (hereinafter, the User).
The User’s personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with Web Users;
– To send commercial advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, prior express consent by the user to receiving this form of communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
– To carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User;
– To use the User’s data to contact him or her, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain the User’s opinion about the service provided and,
– Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
– the User, Client and/or suppliers’ data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting, and working obligations that are necessary under the current legislation.
The User can revoke his or her consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to email@example.com.
In accordance with LSSICE, Unison Routes, S.L. does not partake in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that the User will receive from the Provider, the User has the possibility of cancelling his or her express consent to receive the Provider’s communications.
The Provider will not use the User’s personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the User’s consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time by marking the corresponding box when collecting the User’s data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting, and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS RECIPIENTS
The Provider does not carry out any data transfer or communication unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior to obtaining the User’s consent.
International transfers of the User’s personal data will not be made without the User’s prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or cancelling any account in evidence of a criminal offence undertaken by the User. The information provided will only be available to the Provider at this time.
The Provider will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior obtaining the User’s consent.
The information that the User provides to the Provider both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of the Provider.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of the Provider. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to the Provider carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of the Provider equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User.
- The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL SYSTEMS OF COMMUNICATION
The User is informed that the systems enabled by the company to communicate with clients and others affected are the corporate cellular phone and corporate email.
If the User sends personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the Provider will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question.
RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS
The user can request to exercise the following rights before the Provider by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as Subject: “Data Protection – RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS”.
- Right of access: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Considering the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay if the data are inadequate or excessive.
- Right to object: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller not carry out the processing of his or her personal data or to cease it in some circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing. It involves the marking of personal data, with the purpose of limiting its future processing.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making (including profiling): The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
The User also has the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
The User also has the right to submit a claim to the Data Protection Control Authority (via their website: www.agpd.es) if he or she believe that his or her rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of his or her personal data.
STORAGE OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
The User’s data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with the Provider or until the User exercises his or her right to cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, the Provider will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of two (2) years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on the User’s data.
INFORMATION THAT THE PROVIDER COLLECTS:
The data collected by the responsible party is the following:
– Those that Users provide through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
– Data collected through “cookies” for browsing experience improvement as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to supply the obligatory data will result in the impossibility to minister to the request in question. The User states that the information and data provided to the Provider are accurate, current and true. The Provider asks that in case of modification, communicate such changes immediately so that the information under process is always updated and does not contain errors.
If the User contracts the service/purchase the product through the Provider’s website www.unison-routes.com, the Provider will ask the User to provide us with information about the User, including the User’s name, contact information, and information about a credit or debit card.
The Provider informs the User that the Provider may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of the Provider will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
The Provider will process the User’s data with the purpose of correctly managing his or her presence on social networks, informing the User of the Provider’s activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
– Content that is presumably unlawful by national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are presumably unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– Content that threatens the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions to the Provider’s Users or third parties and in general whatever the content that the Provider deems inappropriate.
– In general, content that contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the Provider reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by the Provider, and may send the User information of interest.
In any case, if the User sends personal information through the social network, the Provider will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, which is the User’s responsibility to know, by checking the corresponding conditions particular to the network in question.
The information the User provides will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
SUBMITTING OF CV (Curriculum Vitae)
In the event that the User submits his or her CV through the Provider’s website, the Provider informs him or her that the information provided will be processed to make him or her participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Provider. The Provider informs the User that this is the only official procedure to accept his or her CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data provided, please inform the Provider in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep his or her data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the deadline, and if the User wishes to continue participating in the selection processes of the Company (Provider), please re-submit his or her CV.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of the Provider’s group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
If the User subscribes to the blog, be noticed that the information provided will be processed to manage the User’s subscription to the information blog with update notices and that it will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain until the end of the agreement. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the destruction of the same. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except within the frame of legal obligations.
PUBLICATION OF THE USER’S TESTIMONIAL
If the User wants to publish their testimonial on the web, the Provider informs him or her that the information provided will be processed to address the proposed suggestions, experiences, or opinions regarding the products and/or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other Users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the agreement and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or total destruction of the data. The testimonials will be published on the Provider’s website. The only personal data that will be published about the testimonial will be the names.
The Provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).
For all purposes, the relationship between the Provider and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).