Unison-routes.com is a website owned by UNISON ROUTES S.L. which is a Company based and registered in Barcelona, Spain with C.I.F. B67087619
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Multilingual experienced guide for the number of hours booked.
- Professional driver with car insurance (if you have booked chauffeured services).
- Vehicles comfortable and roomy enough, in accordance with the number of passengers and the type of travel booked.
- Travel advice: recommendations to help you plan the rest of your stay.
- Luggage handling. If you are traveling with luggage, and you have booked chauffeured tours, the vehicle will be chosen in accordance with the number of pieces of luggage you have expressly declared previously. If not, the vehicle will be chosen in the assumption of one piece per passenger plus one hand piece. Concerning flights, please contact your airline.
- Entrance fees (when specified). (Sometimes it is necessary to book the entrance fees in advance. In that case, we need to charge in advance the cost of some tickets upon booking).
- Skip-the-line VIP entrance (when specified).
- VAT (Value Added Tax).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Medical expenses and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees when not specified.
- Public means of transportation if needed during a tour unless it is specified.
- Accommodation and meals unless it is specified.
- Paypal fees, or Credit Cards commissions if the clients select these ways of payment.
- Additional and extraordinary expenses not specifically included in the tour description.
- Gratuities and Tips.
Personal accident/TRAVEL insurance
- Be aware that some risk activities require an extra insurance. Service providers may request that you sign a disclaimer before participating in an activity. We strongly recommend you to take out additional personal travel insurance for such activities. As this insurance is not included, we strongly recommend you to take out additional personal travel insurance.
- Many of our experiences involve varying degrees of personal risk. Even when the proposed activities comply with the highest levels of security, unison-routes.com as intermediary is not responsible for any damage and consequently you release us and any of our employees for any economic loss and physical or mental damage or illness as well as any delay, inconvenience or injury to you or any member of your group that may result during the activity.
Some suppliers will require participants to sign disclaimers and may reserve the right to judge a person not appropriate for activity. In this case, the decision made by the supplier will be final.
- Luggage and personal effects carried during the activity are entirely at the owner’s risk. Unison-routes.com is not liable for damage, loss or other irregularity incurred during our tours.
- If you are traveling in the company of minors, you or another adult in your group will be responsible for any infant, child or teen minor than 18 years old participating in your tour. No tour can be booked for minors only. Age of majority in Spain is 18 years old, so a young adult older than 18 can already be legally considered responsible for kids. Unison-routes.com tour guides, drivers and other member of our staff and collaborators will never be considered legal tutors of minor participants, nor responsible for them.
- All payments must be received in Euros. The cost of any bank charges will be at the customer expense. In the event of errors or omissions in a proposal or where an increase is caused by circumstances, Unison Routes.com reserves the right to amend quoted prices with giving notice to the client.
- Full payment is needed in order to secure our services. Basically this is in accordance with the wishes of the vast majority of our customers which prefer not to carry large sums of cash when they travel.
- Additional services and extra expenses incurred by the client during the tour will be paid directly by the client.
- For bookings made at least 25 days before their first tour date, we suggest the following payment plans:
- 1 deposit to confirm booking: 50% of total fee
- Final payment two weeks before tour date: 50% of total fee.
- For bookings made within 25 days before their first tour date, the full cost of the trip should be paid.
- Please be noticed that until the time we receive the deposit or the full payment as appropriate, we will not make any final reservations for your booking. Prices, availability and trip arrangements may change in the interim and are not guaranteed.
- If we do not receive the final payment of the trip by the date requested, your booking will be treated as cancelled by you.
- This refund policy will be applied as a general rule except in the case that other special cancellation conditions have been agreed previously with the client.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before the event or activity date: 50€ will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellations made 30 days or less and more than 14 days before the event or activity date: A 10% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less and more than 8 days before the event or activity date: 30% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as a cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable
- Cancellation made 8 days or less and more than 3 working days before the event or activity date: 50% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as a cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellation made 3 working days or less before the event or activity date: 75% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as a cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs. In this particular case,
- No-shows: If the client has not shown up nor made contact with us within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, Unison Routes will consider it a no-show and no refund will be given.
- Will be considered non-recoverable cost any already paid by UNISON on behalf of the client, such as Down-payments, entrances and transportation arrangements.
- Any expense incurred by Unison Routes to return the client the money that corresponds in each case like banc transfers, will be assumed by the client.
- Cancellation of part of the total booked services: If after having the client booked multiple services the client request the cancellation of only part of them, the above policies will be applied only to the cancelled services. If the cancellation takes places less than 48h before the service date, no refund will be given.
- No refund will apply once the activity or event has been initiated or already been provided, either fully or partially.
- Through the acceptance of the present general conditions of use, customers declare that they declare that they have read and therefore accept the cancellation policy of Unison Routes under the conditions stated above.
- Pre-reservation of an event can be made on receipt of a partial payment. Confirmation of an event booking can then only be guaranteed on receipt of full payment in accordance with the Payment Plan stated above. All activities, events or experiences are offered subject to availability. If after booking, there are some type of problems with the activity booked the provider will inform the customer and he will suggest some possible alternatives.
- Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests by phone will not be accepted.
CHANGES REQUESTED BY THE CUSTOMER
- After the booking has been completed, each change proposed will be considered carefully and the possibility of these changes depends on many factors such as our team’s availability. If the changes are requested less than 7 working days before the scheduled tour starting time, we might not be able to arrange. In some specific cases more than 7 working days will be needed for a change to be made. If we have already bought any tickets for your tour and they cannot be cancelled and/or changed you’ll have to pay for them again if you still wish to visit those sites. You agree to pay for any expenses that are incurred or imposed as a result of the change. Such expenses may include cancellation fees payable to hotels and other suppliers and the costs of airline or train tickets or other means of travel. Please take into account that if you request the change at the last moment we can’t cannot guarantee availability, as tickets sell out in some places.
- CHANGES IN THE NUMBER OF ASSISTANTS TO AN EVENT
The client must pay for the number of event attendees, as confirmed when booked. Any reduction in the number made at least 15 working days before the date of the event will be carefully considered. If it is possible to adjust the costs in accordance with the new number of attendees, a reduction in the price will be made accordingly. If is not possible and/or the change is requested less than 15 working days, Unison Routes will be under no obligation to reduce the price prize and refund any quantity. The client will have to take into account that, in some events, reducing the number of attendees could result in an increase in the pre-negotiated price for a number of persons in a group. On the other hand, the price of transportation may be substantially different depending on the number of passengers.
CHANGES MADE BY UNISON ROUTES
- Itinerary changes: Our guides will try to follow the agreed itinerary as much as possible and adjust the timing in accordance with the schedule. However we reserve the right to change the itinerary and timings depending on weather conditions and unpredictable events caused by traffic conditions, demonstrations etc. If due to these or other conditions well beyond our responsibility there was no time to visit all the proposed sites in the tour, Unison-routes will not be responsible and no refund will be given.
- All tours will be carried on rain or shine. However, some of the activities and experiences that we offer are very much weather dependent. If the service provider considers that the activity must be canceled due to both weather conditions or any other that may affect safety, the client will be offered the possibility of developing the activity on another day. If it is not possible to change the date, the service provider will be responsible for returning the amount of the activity in accordance with its own policy beyond Unison Routes responsibility. Unison-routes, as an intermediary, will not be responsible for this return.
- Unison Routes will not be held responsible for the late arrival or non-presentation of a client to an event, tour or other activity. If Unison-routes freely provides a customer with details about a means of public transport in relation to attending an activity, it will be given as non-binding extra information and consequently unison-routes.com will have no responsibility for any incident related to a means of public transportation.
- Clients are responsible to be on time. Unison-routes will not be responsible for any change introduced or any reduction of the itineraries due to the late arrival of a client to an activity. In many tours may be necessary to be at a venue at an exact time. If the client arrives late, time is lost in the development of this activity with the consequent reduction of the time that can be devoted to it. Consequently, if this happen there will be no refunds for cancellation of an activity due to the late arrival of clients. Keep in mind that, for purposes of the good development of a tour, each activity must begin and end at the time scheduled in the program that was booked.
- As stated in the section “what” is included, there are no supplements or additional charges for luggage as long as there is room in the reserved vehicle in accordance with the number of pieces of luggage you have expressly declared previously.
- The indicated price is per contracted vehicle and includes highway tolls if they are necessary.
- The transfer services offered by Unison Routes are private, so the vehicle can only be used by customers who have contracted this service through unison-routes.com. The number of seats specified in the contract is the maximum number of people who can travel in the vehicle, without counting the driver and the guide (whenever the guide is traveling with the client / if included). Please keep in mind that children occupy a seat just like adults.
- In the case of a mechanical failure or driver illness, Unison Routes will do its best to make due arrangements as soon as possible. In case for the above reasons it is not possible to go on requested the tour, an alternative will be provided. If no alternative is available a refund will be offered.
CHANGE IN THE TYPE OF VEHICLE OFFERED
- Where in a chauffeured activity a specific type of vehicle is featured, and in the case that due to well-founded reasons the service provider cannot supply the same type of car, Unison-routes reserves the right to make reasonable substitutions as soon as possible. If this is not possible, Unison Routes reserves the right to offer the client to cancel the event at short notice or accept the new type of transport.
- Some of the activities or experiences that we offer call for some specific requirements such as minimum or maximum age, weight or height, etc. In others, the entrance to certain sites is subjected to regulations on dress or behavior. These circumstances will be advised to the clients in advance. If, once booked, the client cannot carry out the activity or experience because at the time of carrying it out does not comply with the requirements, or is expelled from it for the same reasons, the client, who has been previously informed of these requirements, will be responsible. Unison-routes will not be responsible for the refund if these restrictions are not met.
- The descriptions of experiences, events and activities in our website serve as indications only. There may be slight changes in schedules and timings. The images that accompany an event or activity are supposed to be merely informative and may not correspond to the one that corresponds to a specific day to that event and may
- Clients will be required to maintain good standards of behavior and dress in the activities or experiences to which they go. In some places the service providers reserve the right of admission and demand correct behavior in their venues. If due to bad behavior or inappropriate dress the service provider does not admit any client or ejects it the client from the activity, unison-routes.com will not be responsible for the return of the price of this activity.
- Unison acts sometimes only as the intermediary of some suppliers of services that we offer like tours, guides, transport, attractions and activities of various types. In this case we are the intermediaries and not the principal actor. These suppliers are independent from unison-routes.com.
- In contracting any kind of services from us, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible (and consequently the client release us and any of our employees) for any economic loss and physical or mental damage or illness as well as any delay, inconvenience or injury to any client that may result as a consequence of any act or omission of these suppliers or their employees directly in relation with the services you contracted with unison-routes.com. You acknowledge and understand that we have no liability for the actual provision of the services provided by these suppliers.
- Unison-routes.com’s liability for any claim or breach of obligation regarding any event shall not exceed the price of that activity. This excludes claims that arise from personal injury or death due to the negligence of Unison Routes or any of our staff for whom we are responsible.
- Accepting these Terms and Conditions the client agrees that, in any case the maximum amount Unison Routes is to pay the client for any claims the client may make is limited to the full cost of the trip.
- If you have a problem or complaint during an activity or tours, please notify it to the guide or the tour manager of the activity as soon as possible so that they have the possibility to correct the problem at the time it occurs. Unison-routes is committed to thoroughly investigate any claim of a client related to an activity or experience. It will be much easier to investigate and claim if the client has informed the guide and / or the person in charge of the activity about the type of problem that caused the claim or complaint. As it has been stated before, Unison Routes’ liability will be limited to the cost of the experience.
OTHER TOUR DETAILS
- If you need the use of wheelchair or other walking aid device, please let us know when booking your tour or activity. We need to know it because moving around by wheelchair or using strollers and other walking aid devices may slow down considerably the tour pace and so we will probably need to adjust the timing in accordance to that circumstance.
- Our guides cannot push a client´s wheelchair because they have no professional training to do that. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the mobility of every member of his/her group. When a member of his/her group moves around using a wheelchair, another member of the group must be responsible for pushing it.
- The previous considerations also apply to the use of walkers and other walking aid devices.
- There may be some activities or experiences that are not allowed for clients that use certain means of mobility support. To avoid circumstances of no admittance at the last minute with the consequent problems, it is strongly recommended to warn IN ADVANCE if any individual client or member of a group needs the use of any of these devices.
- Your booking or purchase of any experience or activity implies that you accept the above terms and conditions. The reception by Unison Routes of a deposit or full payment of the trip is the confirmation that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
- Unison-routes.com is committed to keeping the data provided by customers in the strictest confidence. The client accepts that the personal data will be stored in accordance with EU data protection regulation. However, these data may be provided to other companies with which Unison-routes.com collaborates only in order to be able to provide the client with the required services. Anyway, if the client does not wish receive our offers and news should inform Unison-routes.com in advance.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in accordance with the Spanish Law. Unison-routes.com is a website owned by UNISON ROUTES S.L. which is a company registered in Spain. Consequently, any disputes concerning these terms and conditions shall be dealt within the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, and the customers specifically relinquish any other jurisdiction.