Unison-routes.com is a website owned by UNISON ROUTES S.L., a company based and registered in Barcelona (Spain), holding the Spanish Tax Identification Number (C.I.F.) B67087619.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Multilingual experienced guide for the number of hours booked.
- Professional driver (if you have booked chauffeured services).
- Vehicles comfortable and roomy enough, in accordance with the number of passengers and the type of travel booked.
- Travel advice: recommendations to help you plan the rest of your stay.
- Luggage handling: If you are traveling with luggage, and you have booked chauffeured tours, the vehicle will be chosen in accordance with the number of pieces of luggage you have declared previously. If not, the vehicle will be chosen with the assumption of one piece per passenger plus one hand piece. Concerning flights, please contact your airline.
- Entrance fees (when specified).
- Skip-the-line VIP entrance (when specified).
- VAT (Value Added Tax), if applicable.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Medical expenses and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees (unless specified).
- Public means of transportation if needed during a tour (unless specified).
- Accommodation and meals (unless specified).
- Paypal fees, bank transfer commissions or credit card commissions, if the client chooses these payment methods.
- Additional and extraordinary expenses not specifically included in the tour description.
- Gratuities and Tips.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT/TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Please be aware that some high-risk activities require extra insurance. Service providers may request that you sign a disclaimer before participating in such activities. We strongly recommend taking out additional personal travel insurance if you choose to take part in a high-risk activity.
- Many of our experiences involve varying degrees of personal risk. Even when the proposed activities comply with the highest levels of security, Unison Routes S.L., acting as an intermediary, cannot be held responsible for any damage to people or property. Consequently, you release us and any of our employees from any economic loss and physical or mental damage or illness as well as any delay, inconvenience, or injury to you or any member of your group that may arise during the activity.
- Some suppliers may require participants to sign disclaimers and may reserve the right to judge a person not appropriate for an activity. In this case, the decision made by the supplier will be final.
- Luggage and personal effects carried during the activity are entirely at the owner’s risk. Unison Routes S.L. com is not liable for damage, loss, or any other irregularity incurred during our tours.
- If you are traveling in the company of minors, you or another adult of your group will be responsible for any participant younger than 18 years old. No tour can be booked for minors only. The age of majority in Spain is 18 years old, so a young adult older than 18 can already be legally considered responsible for children. Unison Routes S.L.’s tour guides, drivers and other members of our staff and collaborators will never be considered legal guardians of minors participants, nor can they be responsible for them.
- All payments must be received in Euros. The cost of any bank charges and/or bank commissions will be at the customer’s expense. In the event of errors or omissions in a proposal or where an increase is caused by circumstances, Unison Routes S.L. reserves the right to amend quoted prices by giving notice to the client.
- Full payment is needed in order to secure our services.
- Additional services and extra expenses incurred by the client during the tour will be paid directly by the client.
- For bookings made at least 25 days before the first tour date, we require the following payment plans:
- Deposit to confirm booking: 50% of total fee.
- Final payment two weeks before the day of the tour: 50% of total fee.
- For bookings made within 25 days of the first day of the tour, the full cost of the trip should be paid.
- Please be aware that until the time we receive the deposit or the full payment as appropriate, we will not make any final reservations for your booking. Prices, availability, and trip arrangements may change in the interim and are not guaranteed.
- If we do not receive the final payment on or before the payment due date, your booking will be treated as cancelled by the client.
- This refund policy will be applied as a general rule, unless other special cancellation conditions have been previously agreed with the client.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before the event or activity date: 50€ will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 14 days before the event or activity date: 10% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 8 days before the event or activity date: 30% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as a cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellation made between 8 days and 3 working days before the event or activity date: 50% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as a cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellation made 3 working days or less before the event or activity date: 75% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as a cancellation fee, plus any non-recoverable costs.
- Cancellation made 48 hours or less before the event or activity date: no refund will be given.
- No-shows: If the client has not shown up or contacted us within 30 minutes of the arranged starting time, Unison Routes S.L. will consider it a no-show and no refund will be given.
- Any costs already paid by Unison Routes S.L. on behalf of the client, such as down-payments, tour guide fees, entrance fees, transportation arrangements, etc. will be considered non-recoverable costs.
- Any expense incurred by Unison Routes S.L. to return the client the amount to be refunded, such as bank transfer fees or bank charges, will be borne by the client.
- Cancellation of part of the total booked services: If, after booking multiple services, the client requests the cancellation of only part of them, the above policies will be applied only to the cancelled services. If the cancellation is made 48 hours or less before the service date, no refund will be given.
- No refund will apply once the activity or event has been initiated or already been provided, either fully or partially.
- By accepting the present general conditions of use, the client declares that he or she has read and therefore accepts the cancellation policy of Unison Routes S.L. under the conditions stated above.
- Pre-reservation of an event can be made on receipt of a partial payment. Confirmation of an event booking can then only be guaranteed on receipt of full payment in accordance with the Payment Plan stated above. All activities, events or experiences are offered subject to availability. If, after booking, any problems arise with the activity booked, the service provider will inform the client and possible alternatives will be suggested.
- Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at email@example.com. Cancellation requests by telephone will not be accepted.
CHANGES REQUESTED BY THE CLIENT
- After the booking has been completed, each change proposed will be considered carefully. The possibility of such changes depends on many factors, among them our team’s availability. If the changes are requested less than seven (7) working days before the scheduled activity, tour or event starting time, we may not be able to arrange. In some specific cases, more than seven (7) working days will be needed for a change to be made. If Unison Routes S.L. has already bought any tickets for your tour and they cannot be cancelled and/or changed the client will have to pay for them again if he or she still wishes to visit those sites. The client agrees to pay for any expenses that are incurred or imposed as a result of the change. Such expenses may include cancellation fees payable to hotels and other suppliers and the costs of airline or train tickets or other means of travel. Please take into account that, if the change is requested by the client at the last moment, Unison Routes S.L. cannot guarantee availability, as tickets sell out in some places.
CHANGES IN THE NUMBER OF ASSISTANTS TO AN EVENT
- The client must pay for the number of event attendees, as confirmed when booked. Any reduction in the number made at least fifteen (15) working days before the date of the event will be carefully considered. If it is possible to adjust the costs in accordance with the new number of attendees, a reduction in the price will be made accordingly. If it is not possible and/or the change is requested less than fifteen (15) working days, Unison Routes S.L. will be under no obligation to reduce the price and refund any quantity. The client will have to take into account that, in some events, reducing the number of attendees could result in an increase in the pre-negotiated price for a number of persons in a group. On the other hand, the price of transportation may be substantially different depending on the number of passengers.
CHANGES MADE BY UNISON ROUTES S.L.
- The guides of Unison Routes S.L. will try to follow the agreed itinerary as much as possible and adjust the timing in accordance with the schedule. However, Unison Routes S.L. reserves the right to change the itinerary and timings depending on weather conditions and unpredictable events caused by traffic conditions, demonstrations, etc. If due to these or other conditions well beyond our responsibility there is no time to visit all the proposed sites in the tour, Unison Routes S.L. will not be responsible, and no refund will be given.
- All activities, tours and experiences will be undertaken come rain or shine. However, some of the activities and experiences that we offer are very much weather dependent. If the service provider considers that the activity must be canceled due to weather conditions or any other condition that may affect safety, the client will be offered the possibility of rescheduling the activity to another day. If it is not possible to change the date, the service provider will be responsible for returning the amount of the activity in accordance with the service provider’s own policy beyond Unison Routes S.L.’s responsibility. Unison Routes S.L., as an intermediary, will not be responsible for returning the above-mentioned amount.
- Unison Routes S.L. will not be held responsible for the late arrival or non-presentation of a client to an event, tour or other activity. If Unison Routes S.L. freely provides the client with details about a means of public transport in relation to attending an activity, it will be given as non-binding extra information and consequently Unison Routes S.L. will have no responsibility for any incident related to a means of public transportation.
- Clients are responsible for arriving on time. Unison Routes S.L. will not be responsible for any change introduced or any reduction of the itinerary due to the late arrival of the client to an activity. For most tours it is necessary to be at a specific venue at an exact time. If the client arrives late, time is lost in the undertaking of this activity with the consequent reduction of the time that can be devoted to it. Consequently, if this happens, there will be no refunds for the cancellation of an activity due to the late arrival of client. Please be aware that, for purposes of the successful management of a tour, each activity must begin and end at the scheduled time of the booked tour and/or activity.
- As stated in the section “WHAT IS INCLUDED”, there are no supplements or additional charges for luggage as long as there is room in the reserved vehicle in accordance with the number of pieces of luggage you have expressly declared previously.
- The indicated price is per contracted vehicle and includes highway tolls if they are necessary.
- The transfer services offered by Unison Routes S.L. are private, so the vehicle can only be used by customers who have contracted this service through unison-routes.com. The number of seats specified in the contract is the maximum number of people who can travel in the vehicle, without counting the driver and the guide (whenever the guide is traveling with the client / if included). Please keep in mind that children occupy a seat just like adults.
- In the case of a mechanical failure or driver illness, Unison Routes S.L. will do its best to make new arrangements as soon as possible. If, due to the above reasons, it is not possible to continue the requested tour or activity, an alternative will be provided. If no alternative is available, a refund will be offered.
CHANGE IN THE TYPE OF VEHICLE OFFERED
- If in a chauffeured activity a specific type of vehicle is featured and if, due to well-founded reasons, the service provider cannot supply the same type of car, Unison Routes S.L. reserves the right to make reasonable substitutions as soon as possible. If this is not possible, Unison Routes S.L. reserves the right to offer the client to cancel the event at short notice or accept the new type of transport.
- Some of the activities or experiences that Unison Routes S.L. offers call for some specific requirements such as minimum or maximum age, weight or height, etc. In others, the entrance to certain sites is subjected to regulations on dress or behavior. These circumstances will be made clear to the clients in advance. If, once booked, the client cannot carry out the activity or experience because they do not comply with the requirements, or are expelled from it for the same reasons, the client, who has been previously informed of these requirements, will be responsible. Unison-routes S.L. will not be responsible for any refund if such requirements are not met by the client.
- The descriptions of experiences, events and activities in the website www.unison-routes.com serve as indications only. There may be slight changes in schedules and timings. The images that accompany a tour, activity or event description are merely informative and may not correspond to the specific day of a tour, activity or event.
- Clients will be required to maintain good standards of behavior and dress in the activities or experiences to which they go. In some places the service providers reserve the right of admission and demand correct behavior in their venues. If due to bad behavior or inappropriate dress the service provider does not admit any client or ejects the client from the activity, Unison Routes S.L. will not be responsible for the return of the price of this activity.
UNISON-ROUTES S.L. LIABILITY
- Unison Routes S.L. sometimes acts only as the intermediary of some suppliers of services that we offer, such as tours, guides, transport, attractions and activities of various types. In such cases Unison Routes S.L. is an intermediary and not the principal actor. These suppliers of services are independent from Unison Routes S.L.
- In contracting any kind of services from Unison Routes S.L., the client acknowledges and agrees that Unison Routes S.L. is not responsible (and consequently the client releases Unison Routes S.L. and any of our employees) for any economic loss and physical or mental damage or illness as well as any delay, inconvenience or injury to any client that may result as a consequence of any act or omission of these suppliers or their employees directly in relation with the services the client contracted with Unison Routes S.L.. The client acknowledges and understands that Unison Routes S.L. has no liability for the actual provision of the services provided by these suppliers.
- Unison Routes S.L.’s liability for any claim or breach of obligation regarding any event shall not exceed the price of that activity. This excludes claims that arise from personal injury or death due to the negligence of Unison Routes S.L. or any of Unison Route’s staff for whom we are responsible.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions the client agrees that, in any case the maximum amount Unison Routes S.L. is to pay the client for any claims the client may make is limited to the full cost of the tour or activity.
- If the client has a problem or complaint during an activity, tour or experience, please notify the guide or the tour manager of the activity as soon as possible, so that they have the possibility to correct the problem at the time it occurs. Unison Routes S.L. is committed to thoroughly investigate any complaints or problems related to an activity, tour or experience. It will be much easier to investigate and claim if the client has informed the guide and / or the person in charge of the activity about the type of problem that caused the claim or complaint. As stated above, Unison Routes S.L.’s liability will be limited to the cost of the experience.
OTHER TOUR DETAILS
- If any client needs the use of wheelchair or other walking aid device, please inform Unison Routes S.L. when booking tours or activities. Unison Routes S.L. needs such information in advance because moving around by wheelchair or using strollers and other walking aid devices may slow the tour pace, and so it will probably be necessary to adjust the timing or the route in accordance to such circumstance.
- Our guides cannot push a client´s wheelchair because they have no professional training to do so. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the mobility of every member of his/her group. When a member of his/her group moves around using a wheelchair, another member of the group must be responsible for pushing it.
- The previous considerations also apply to the use of walkers and other walking aid devices.
- Some activities, tours or experiences may not be allowed for clients that use certain means of mobility support. To avoid circumstances of no admittance at the last minute with the consequent problems, it is strongly recommended to notify IN ADVANCE that any individual client or member of a group needs the use of any of these devices.
- The booking or purchase of any tour, experience or activity by the client implies that he or she accepts the above Terms and Conditions. The reception by Unison Routes of a deposit or full payment of the trip is the confirmation that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
- Unison Routes S.L. is committed to keeping the data provided by client in the strictest confidence. The client accepts that the personal data will be stored in accordance with the European Union’s data protection regulations. However, such data may be provided to other companies with which Unison Routes S.L. collaborates only in order to be able to provide the client with the required services.
- If the client does not wish to receive our offers and news, he or she should inform Unison Routes S.L. in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law. Unison-routes.com is a website owned by Unison Routes S.L., a company registered in Spain. Consequently, any disputes concerning these terms and conditions shall be dealt with in the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain), and the customers specifically relinquish any other jurisdiction.